Tuesday, August 11, 2015

nuovi paragrafi

cómo mi padre lee el libro
él toma el libro en sus manos. él lleva las gafas. él se sienta en la silla. él abre el libro. lee el libro lentamente. él da vuelta las páginas con el dedo. finalmente pone el libro sobre la mesa.

How my father read the book
He takes the book in his hands. He wears glasses. he sits in the chair. He opens the book.  He reads the book slowly. He turns the pages with his finger. finally puts the book on the table.

cómo mi madre prepara el té
ella toma agua y ella hierve el agua de pozo. añade polvo de té y azúcar suficiente. ella reduce un poco más de tiempo. luego ella añade la leche. ella la filtra, en las tazas. té caliente está listo.

How my mother prepares the tea
she takes water and she boils the water well. she adds tea powder and enough sugar. she boils some more time. then she adds milk. she filters it,  into cups. hot tea is ready.

How my father reads the book
he takes the book into his hands. he wears the glasses. he sits in the chair. he opens the book. he reads the book slowly. he turns the pages with his finger. finally he puts the book on the table.

I received the call from an old man.
I don't know him. but he said that he knows me.
I answered the call. He spoke in English.
I learned that he worked in italy.
I asked him many questions.
I slept very late because my brother
 wanted to know what the old man said.
I explained everything to him.

Recibí la llamada de un hombre viejo.
Yo no lo conozco. pero dijo que él me conoce.
Yo respondí la llamada. él habló en Inglés.
Yo aprendí que él trabajó en Italia.
Yo le pregunté muchas preguntas.
Él me preguntó algunas preguntas
Respondí bien. Él está satisfecho
Yo dormí muy tarde a causa de mi hermano
él quería saber  que el anciano dijo.
yo le expliqué todo.


Ho ricevuto la chiamata da un uomo anziano.
Non lo conosco. ma ha detto che mi conosce.
Ho risposto alla chiamata. Parlava in inglese.
Ho imparato che ha lavorato in Italia.
Gli ho chiesto molte domande.
Ho dormito molto tardi perché mio fratello
  voleva sapere che cosa disse il vecchio.
Ho spiegato tutto a lui.



I joined computer course. the institute is near my college. after the college I go straight to the computer class. Normally after the college I go to the playground. I stopped playing sports. because I want to do a computer course.

Me uní curso de informática. el instituto está cerca de mi universidad. después de la universidad me voy directamente a la clase de informática. Normalmente después de la universidad voy a patio. Dejé de hacer deporte porque quiero hacer un curso de informática

Dejo a casa tarde hoy. no hay necesidad de decir que voy a llegar tarde al trabajo. Viajo en autobús. aunque me vaya a casa temprano a veces llego a la oficina temprano. el tráfico es demasiado. hay muchos atascos. Mi esposa estará encantado Si compro una moto. mis hijos también serán felices.

I leave home late today. no need to say that I will be late to work. I travel by bus.  although I leave home early sometimes i reach office late. the traffic is too much. there are many traffic jams. My wife will be happy If i buy a moto. my children will also be happy.


you posted the feedback in the forum?
have you written your experience?
I searched in abc. but i have not found.



when did you post?
many students write their opinions.
the feedback helps the new learners.
I hope you can post your experience too.

usted envió los comentarios en el foro?
has escrito tu experiencia?
Busqué en abc. pero yo no lo he encontrado.
cuando usted publicó
muchos estudiantes que escriban sus opiniones.
la comentarios ayuda los nuevos alumnos.
Espero que usted pueda publicar su experiencia también.


normally in my class i explain the grammar.
we discuss the verbs and vocabulary.
we write small sentences.
we practise conversations.
I like video recording of my students performance.
I record the conversations.  The students watch their videos.
They learn fast. I am happy.


normalmente en mi clase, me explico la gramática.
discutimos los verbos y el vocabulario.
escribimos pequeñas frases.
practicamos conversaciones.
Me gusta la grabación vídeo de  actuación de los estudiantes.
Grabo las conversaciones. los estudiantes ven sus vídeos.
ellos aprenden rápido. Yo estoy feliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment